May 29, 2012

Saturday morning saw the oral surgeon.  This is the plan;  Take two teeth out (the one that can't be saved and the baby tooth) let it heal for a couple of months then do implants.  The crowns can be done by Dr. A.  My guess it will done all by the middle or end of August.

Saturday afternoon the temporary cover over the tooth Dr A was trying to save came out.  It has been hurting now and then when air gets at it but I took tylenol and it seems okay.  i got a couple of headaches that night but they went away after having tylenol and no ill effects afterwards.

I still have the runny nose and now a slight cough that has been hurting the jaw at times.  Not sure what that's about.

For the last couple of days i have had some weird ache near my hip.  I can't tell if it is muscle or siatica.  (yes i realize i spelled it wrong) it comes and goes and causes some mild pain.  i will keep an eye on that.

Right leg remains swollen as well as foot.

Comments

Popular Posts