had a stomach virus last week

It hit me a week ago today and lasted until 1 am Wednesday morning.  It was horrible.  I returned to work but  was recommended i go to the Dr and so i made an app.  he said i was fine but that if i had a fever or was continuing to barf or have any problems to go back home. 

While i was at the Dr.s i had the x-ray and it was normal (confirmed one to two days later via phone call.  I am thinking that means no COPD

DR S updated health history and he wants me to have OB/GYN check abdomen because it is too hard.  He wants to be kept in the loop of all other aspects of health.  The Lupus, the eyes, etc.

Thursday started eating again and felt fine but over the weekend stomach felt a twinge.  Over ate is my guess. 

i had a headache late Sunday but it went away after some aspirin. 

There is a GI outbreak/quarantine going on at nursing home stayed away.

I had some stressful times this week it should be okay now.

Should be starting cycle like today.

Comments

Popular Posts