It has been 38 days

Since I wrote in here. In that time I have been nursing and suffering through a wrenched/sprained ankle, cutting back on food in some areas. I have had some aches and pains, and continuing to take the medication. I also have been taking ibuprofen almost daily. I didn't go to the doctors for it because I didn't feel it was necessary. When it first happened I put ice on it and ahve it raised but then the pain would go away. Every so often there would be an aggravated event (and when I turned on it) it would hurt.

My appointment with Dr Martin is on Tuesday and instead of the Milford office it is in Hamden. I got a call from them today informing me of the change. I will tell him about it and then ask him if there are any exercises for it.

I did get a reminder card for my eye exam I better call them during the weekend if I can. I will ahve to make the appointment for after MArtins.

Comments

Popular Posts