I see Dr. Martin today

I called the Eye Physicians Office and have scheduled an appointment for: June 4, 2008 at 3 pm in the Milford Office. I will be having the Visual Field test that day..oh good.

Ankle is doing better as long as I don't land on it a certain way. The hands are not hurting like they did last night. I did have some difficulty getting up out of the tub but I did take medicine.

I ususally take 3 ibuprofens at one time for the aches and pains.

6 small pieces of candy

1 16 oz coffee wth 2 sweetners and a few drops of half half.

lunch fish filet and one slice of bread. Water

Vitals;

Weight: 226-lost four pounds since january!

Blood pressure: 120/80

pulse 80 pm

i told the nurse about the ankle.

What exercises can I do?

Is plaquenil causing problems? No. Benefits outweigh.

Doctor's recommendations:

Bending exercises, swimming, going to the gym, walking for relaxation.

Dr. Martin doesn't have any majors concerns for the ankle. He believes it is sprained and i just need to strengthen up the legs with the exercises he recommended. He says i do have some edema. Next appointment will be July 1, 2008.

Comments

Popular Posts