I see the Dr Today.

Well as I mentioned in the comments for April 12, I printed out the entries from the last appointment to the 12th. I did not mention that I went walking on Sunday...

I also haven't done the blood work yet. I am not sure how he will react to that. Mom reminded me to let him know about the pains I had the week after Easter.

I had two danishes today with coffee. That's about it.

The appointment went quickly:

Vitals:
BP 124/90
Weight 229 (with Clothes on)

Overall everytihng is great. I need to exercise half hour every day. I need to watch the Salt.

He wants me to get Eye Exam and get the blood work done.

He understood my reasoning for not taking the prednozone and says that if I take ibuprofen to take it with food and to take the prolesec.

Dinner:

Roast lamb (4 slices)
potatoe
asparagus cooked with a little olive oil.

salad:
lettuce tomatoe
dried cranberries
oil and vinegar and herbs
water

On most of the questions for the questionaire I answered disagree. I didn't feel it controlled my life but I got to thinking it does (when I need someone to help me out of the chair on occassion). I did tell that to Dr. Martin.

Comments

Kate said…
printed up copy for Dr. Martin

Popular Posts