Been a long time

Its been nearly a month since the last entry.

The day after Christmas got sick to stomach. perhaps the food I had. Been eating lots of varied stuff. Some good some not so good for me. Started a Regular Health Journal. It may be too personal. Been taking the plaquenil faithfully. Well for the most part faithfully. There were a couple of times in which I couldn't remember if I took it or not so I would take it the next day.

I have been noticing that on the lupus list that some people have been wondering if plaquenil causes itching. After I would read them (not completely) I would have to scratch my own arms. because they get dry.

I have had some headaches not big ones but sometimes it feels like their are at certain areas of my brain.

Will see Dr. Martin on the 17th. @ 4p.m.

Comments

Popular Posts