Need to update this

Cardiologist report stable.  Would like me to lose more weight and start wearing compression stockings that I can get at any pharmacy.  

Saw Alex that night for our session.  Went over weeks activities.  had me do squats with 30lb kb.  the rope 30 seconds on 10 off.  I haven't been to the gym since then.  I believe I have siatica.  Comes and goes.  Would sign up and then bale.  Did sign up for two classes tomorrow.  Tried to eat right but I did have things I wasn't supposed to.

I have my monthly infusion on Wednesday at 8 am.  The one in February will be starting at 9 am because they have a staff meeting.  They will get back to normal.

MY co worker who is on the health team for the union reminded us to check our HEP requirements and hope they are up to date.  I will check it during the weekend.  i will need to have blood work done very soon before my next appointment with Dr. Gordon Dole in April

I have a dentisit appointment this week as well...to check a possible cavity (again).    I am not sure if the next Hygenist appointment has been scheduled yet.

Several walking groups are forming from Nextdoor Woodmont (West Haven area included) but the times are not good for me.  I have other engagements (classes for one) or I am working.

The hiking/Walking group from manchester has a walk this sunday unfortunately I have class that morning.


Comments

Popular Posts