Didn't make my goals

I didn't make my CPAP and walking challenge Goals this week.  I got messages from the J&L via phone and email.  I knew I didn't on that level as one of the nights I didn't put it on at all.  I am not sure what legitimate reason it was or even if I had one.

The walking challenge I try every day.  I did just under 1000 yesterday and I swore I could have done more.  I wonder if I accidently reset the pedometer.

Thursday food intake:

Cream cheese w/herb and avacodo and tomato and some other stuff sandwich.  Penne Ala Vodka, and nachos and 1 soda.  Oatmeal for breakfast and coffee.

Friday:
Oatmeal for breakfast and lunch.  a few pieces of candy (no more than 12). half a bag of pecans, soda, Kao pung chicken. Soda. 

Saturday: Coffee w/sweetener and half and half.

Ankle has been bothering me for a few days...not sure if it is lack of support or the foods I have been having (or the atmospheric conditions).  I have taken Tylenol (not today) but it doesn't seem to be helping.

My stomach is feeling blah.  Twice this week my BM's have been really mush.  Could be the foods I have had lately.

Comments

Popular Posts