Lung Biopsy-will have 02 level logs

On Monday August 24, 2015 I entered the hospital for Lung biopsy.  The results are there is scarring but no indication that the lungs are the issue for breathing but it looks like the heart issue.  I remained in the hospital until Wednesday August 26 for extra blood tests, x-rays etc.  The tubes that were used for drainage came out (painful).  You may review here for any other things not listed here.

Since I Have been home I had to walk, we monitor the O2 level (as I have been told I don't need the O2 compressors and cylinders.

Home Healthcare has been here twice.  They check my vitals and ask about passing gas, and the other movements which I can relay to them on Monday that it happened.  The wound site as of today looks good.

7:15 pm walked 3x the length of the street. At beginning of walk it was 95 and 94 when finished.  PR was 102.  According to Nurse anything below 90 is worthy of a call to Nurse.

Meds taken today:

5MG prednisone (in the morning)
Plaquenil, low dose aspirin, vitamins D3, Iron, Calcium taken at night.

Comments

Popular Posts