April 1, 2013

I called the Dermatologist today and asked them to renew my metro gel prescription.  They took the information and said they would order it.  I was rather surprised that they didn’t ask me to come in for a visit but it wasn’t necessary.  I did get an email alert informing me that it wasn’t in stock but would be by tomorrow.  
 
picked up the Xarelto this evening after work.  The pharmacy is still waiting to hear from Dr. Becker about the plaquenil and of course the metro gel will be ready tomorrow.   
 
Dinner was delicious leftovers from last night.  The roast beast was delicious. I had the creamed onions, peas (not part of last yesterday’s meal), mashed potatoes, the artichoke and spinach dish that mom had.  It was super.  No dessert for me tonight.   
 
I have taken the medications available tonight.
 
Other food intake today:
 
oatmeal with fruit and nuts and brown sugar:
 
14 oz chocolate milk
14 oz lowfat milk
1 20 oz coffee w/sugar and half and half
 
garden salad with mozzarella and balsamic vinegar dressing.
 
2 cookies
1 cheese cake square
1 chocolate candy square.

Comments

Popular Posts