Dr Visit today

Hey all its been quite some time. Obviously haven't written but just wanted to start up again. The reasons are quite simple. So that I can be more informative for the doctor next visit. I always seem to not tell him a lot.

Anyway the visit was today:

My vitals today Weight: 224. Lost five pounds since last visit. The Blood pressure was 140/90. For some reason the doctors have been having a hard time getting it the first time. Which is scary. My Pulse was 80.

Dr. Martin asked me a bunch of questions (such as the exercise, medications, etc). I asked about the blood tests I had gotten two weeks ago (after seeing my primary for a cold related issues). He says my ANA and DNA were elevated. I hsould have asked him what that meant. Mom said she would look up what the ANA is but I thought DNA was the make up of your body. I plan on calling Dr. Martin tomorrow and ask him what does the elevation indicate. He does want me to take VItamin D. He has ordered it for 4 weeks.

He wants me to get more exercise (stretching included) done. He says walking is good but need to stretch as well.

Comments

Popular Posts