lots of stuff

Well I went to the Eye doctors last week and he says that overall I have normal vision and the plaquinal is not affecting my vision and that I can continue to take it. He did say there is a slight change in my prescription but he will not do anything about it. He did tell me the "flashes" of light that I have had lately are the visual part of a miagraine. I see him again next year.

In the past month I have had some aches and pains in the knees and the joints but I know its because I have had salt of some form or another. They seem fine right now but that could change if I have cheese or soda or anything with salt in it.

I weighed myself yesterday and I hitnk it read 218. NOw I know that is still way too much but it is a good sign.

4 pieces of Candy

2 pasta salads

20 oz coffee with sweetner and half and half

Comments

Popular Posts