Why was I in pain yesterday?

I mention in my other journal that at some point my knee started to hurt as well as my entire leg. It lasted until I went to bed (actually during the night it felt better). I took my meds (not the prednosone) I even took a few more Ibuprofen. I had a hard time getting out of the tub. I don't consider this bad enough to take the prednozone. I sat in the warm bath (had a hard time getting out of the bathtub)

Food wise yesterday: breakfast burrito (egg, cheese, mushrooms, peppers) coffee. Dinner was chicken and vegetables and potatoes.

Today it was better. Even though I can feel the knee twinge now and then.

Food intake today: omelet with bacon and cheese. hashbrowns and buttered toast and coffee.

for dinner 4 pieces of chicken baked with bread crumbs and potatoes with butter and milk. Bread pudding.

dessert: 1 chocolate chip square, and piece of cake and water and one cookie.

I was able to walk up and down the stairs with out pain. My knee began to ache a little near the end of the night.

Comments

Popular Posts