Friday February 23, 2007

I can't believe its been three days since I wrote about the appointment.

I have been a little stiff at night but the real aches and paines haven't been that bad. I have felt good getting up in the morning and bending down for baths isn't as difficult as it has been.

We had ziti for dinner with meat sauce. I had maybe two cups of apple juice and 2 slices of bread (the sourdough ) with butter. I had a couple of peices of apple cake Mom made earlier in the week.

I took my medication. I also took some Kirkland version of nighttme cold medicine so that I don't get sick. *Thursday night*

Wednesday night We had fish...I think...later on I had cookies and chips (potatoe lightly salted or not salted)

I have had a few pieces of candy today..and am about to go and get pasta salad. 2 mini chocolate donuts

Well I did have a pasta salad I would say about a cup or so. it had the pasta (hence the name) grape tomatoes, onions and oil and vinegar. I had 16 oz coffee with sweetner and half and half
I also got dessert a chocolate brownie type dessert. also 2 sodas.

Comments

Popular Posts