Its been 11 days

It has been 11 days since I wrote in this journal. In that time I have had a couple of headaches and some were stress related. My diet or I should say a proper diet is non existant. Mom always provides a good healthy meal but its some of the stuff I have had outside the house. The sweets, and stuff. I don't know what my weight is these days but I can say its still up there.

I have had some aches and pains. A couple of days ago my knee hurt and I could not lift it much and I had to use bengay. I did take the ibuprofen for it. Yesterday there was a muscle being pulled which made it hard to lift the leg. I suspect that my using my legs to walk and push a chair around at work didn't help it any. My left hand is a bit achey but I am not sure if that's because I have doing a lot of typing.

The food intake today:

cereal w/2 percent milk
coffee w/sweet and low and regular milk (table spoon)
2 nilla wafers
1 piece of candy

Comments

Anonymous said…
i know what you mean i gain a few pounds now it's time to start getting back to where i was i was doing soo good i lost 30 fuckin pounds ugh! I don't what the hell happen grrr oh well tonight i'm going to go on the excerising glilder it's called downstairs for now to i join curves for woman in the new year i have a couple of doctors appts so i want to lost at least 5 to 7 pounds till then and let them know i will be joinning curves for woman i'm trier of being overweight i blame the dam depression that started it all... wish me luck ;)

Jennie
Kate said…
Weight gain usually happens around this time of year any way. My co worker here says we are going to have a weight club come next year.

Popular Posts