January 26, 2013



Well I was trying to be aware of the foods I ate today.  Considering Mom and I have discussed my weight gain. 

I didn’t have any breakfast food but I had 2 cups of coffee w/sweetener and regular sugar.  I had a splash of Half and half.

Late lunch:  5 buffalo wings w/sauce and celery.  I had 2 cups of tea w/sweetener/sugar and milk.  A Providence Salad that had lettuce, sun dried tomatoes, roasted peppers, huge mozzarella balls cut in half. Then I had a couple of slices of Chicken from another salad.

Dessert: a slice of lemon meringue pie.

Dinner 2 cube steak sandwiches with tomatoes, ketchup, butter and water.

My hands are achy tonight but not the rest of my body. 

I still need to get plaquenil very soon.

I took the Xarelto. 

On the lupus list the discussions vary from new members and new diagnosis to multiple diagnosis…and suggestions for Lupus and pregnancies. 

  I still haven't done the blood test.  I will have to do it in the next couple of days before I get my B-12 shot.

Comments

Popular Posts